PostHeaderIcon HEALTH Plus conducts 3rd Technical Working Group (TWG) meeting with Polomolok Municipal Hospital representatives

To discuss project updates, accomplishments and address gaps and challenges on the operations of HEALTH Plus Shop-in-a-Shop (HPSiS) in Polomolok Municipal Hospital (PMH), HEALTH Plus project implemented by Mahintana Foundation, Inc. (MFI) hosts the 3rd TWG meeting on June 20, 2018 with 4 representatives from PMH headed by its Chief of Hospital, Dr. Graciano P. Vencer and 4 representatives from MFI headed by HEALTH Plus Supply Chain Officer, Mr. Nolimar G. Abesar. PMH 1

Ms Normelita Lauron, Project Bookkeeper, presented the project accomplishments as of May 31, 2018 such as served and unserved prescription of the hospital, of which 82% were served by hospital and remaining percentage (18%) was served by HPSiS. Dr Vencer expressed his sincere gratitude to the project in complementing hospital’s unserved prescriptions and in assisting them in complying with Philhealth’s No Billing Balance (NBB) policy. He added that as per his observation, financial of performance of HPSiS for this year was an exact opposite of its financial performance last year. He concluded that this is a continuing learning experience for the hospital to improve their operations by increasing their budget for drugs, medicines and supplies.pmh 2The project’s aging of receivables was also presented which has improved compared to last year through the interdependence of staff and constant and active communication between and among partners on resolving gaps and challenges. At the end of the meeting, it was agreed for HPSiS to package an admission kit for patients, chargeable to Philhealth reimbursement as supplies, and to assist the hospital in fabrication of visible signage of the hospital for promotion and awareness.

Leave a Reply

Quotes of the day
Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.
Henry David Thoreau
Powered By: Inspirational Quotes
“We Inspire Each Other”
Mahintana Big Days and Upcoming Events
Events Calendar
July  2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
   
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31  
WPEC is proudly sponsored by
True Media Concepts
Project Updates
Annual Report
Media RSS
Login